*/ ?>


Frequently Asked Questions

For Healthy Moms and Babies FAQ, please visit their FAQ page here.

1. How do I make an appointment?

For Medical services at Clinic Ole, please call:

  • Napa 707-254-1770
  • St. Helena 707-963-0931
  • Calistoga 707-709-2308

For Dental services at Sister Ann, please call:

  • Napa 707-258-6128
  • Calistoga 707-709-2300

For peri-natal services at Healthy Moms and Babies, please call:

  • 707-252-6541

2. Are your doctors and dentists licensed?

Yes. The doctors and dentists at Clinic Ole and Sister Ann are fully credentialed by the state of California. Most of our doctors are board certified in their specialty.

3. How do I contact my provider?

To contact your provider, please call the numbers listed above under “How to Make an Appointment.”

4. How does the sliding fee scale-work?

Clinic Ole and Sister Ann charge for services on a sliding fee scale, which is based on family income. In order to qualify for the sliding fee discount, you must bring proof of income to your first appointment.

5. How can I pay for my care?

We ask that you pay for all medical and dental services at the time you receive them. We accept cash, credit cards, debit cards and checks. We also have a payment plan available for those who need to pay for services over a period of time.

6. I received a bill from Clinic Ole or Sister Ann and have a question. Whom do I call?

Please call the Billing Department at 707-254-1784.

7. What types of insurance do you take?

Clinic Ole accepts Medi-Cal, Medicare, CMSP, Healthy Families, and private insurance.  Sister Ann accepts  Denti-Cal for patients to 21 years of age, CMSP, Health Net Liberty Dental, Healthy Families,  Kaiser Kids, and PMI Dental.

8. Are same day/week appointments available?

You may call the clinic on Friday to request a medical appointment for the following week.  If you would like a same-day medical appointment, please call at 7:00 a.m. Sister Ann offers walk-in appointments in Napa for six patients daily. This is for emergency care only. Patients must check-in at 7:50am. Fees are based on our sliding fee schedule.

9. How can I receive a copy of my medical or dental records?

You will need to sign a release form before records can be released. Please call 254-1770 for medical records and 258-6128 for dental records.

10. Does Clinic Ole perform Immigration and Naturalization Services (INS) physicals?

Yes.  Please call 707-254-1770 to make an appointment.